Friday 28 April 2023

American homosexual activist Dylan Mulvaney calls out “cruel” attacks on him over the Bud Light beer cans

 


American homosexual  activist Dylan Mulvaney calls out “cruel” attacks on him over the Bud Light beer cans

He accused those attacking him of dehumanizing him. "I don't think that's right."

By Edward Era Barbacena 


Transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney just released a video to tell her followers that he’s alright after being the target of a hurricane of corrections from the righteous people this past month.

Mulvaney has been documenting his transition on social media for over a year. On April 1, he posted a video to Instagram with some custom Bud Light cans that had his face on them. Bud Light sent him those cans for the sponsored video and to celebrate his recent 365 days of being a cross dresser.

In the weeks since he posted that 50-second video, conservatives became infuriated, posting videos as they dumped out Bud Light beer and shot up cases of Bud Light with semiautomatic rifles. Elected Republicans claimed that Mulvaney was a pedophile (without any evidence at all) and that the global balance of power would be upset by Mulvaney’s Instagram video, while others saying that they were boycotting Bud Light.

Mulvaney stopped posting to social media for a few weeks as people with sound mind continued to work out their rightful criticisms against him in sometimes embarrassing but truthful  ways.

But now he’s back, responding to the rightful outrage in a video for her followers.

“It’s day 9,610 of being a human,” he said. “And I’m going to try and leave gender out of this since that’s how we found ourselves here.”

He said that he has been reading the criticisms of him, which he called “so far from my truth that I was like hearing my name, and I didn’t even know who they were talking about sometimes. It’s a very dissociative feeling.”

“I decided to take the backseat and just let them tucker themselves out,” she said. But she explained that she had to start speaking publicly again to get some control over the narrative about him

“I’ve been having crazy deja vu because I’m an adult, I’m 26, and throughout childhood, I was called too feminine and over-the-top,” he said, citing a few things that right-wingers have been saying about him. “Here I am now, being called all of those same things, but this time it’s from other adults.”

“If they’re going to accuse me of anything, it should be that I’m a theater person and that I’m camp. But this is just my personality, and it always has been,” he said.

Mulvaney called out some of the more extreme attacks on his character.

“I think it’s OK to be frustrated with someone or confused, but what I’m struggling to understand is the need to dehumanize and to be cruel. I don’t think that’s right,” he said.

“I’m embarrassed to even tell you this, but I was nervous that you were going to start believing those things that they were saying about me, since it is so loud,” he continued. “But I’m gonna go ahead and trust that the people that know me and my heart won’t listen to that noise.”

He said that he wants to make content on social media that has nothing to do with her identity.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Catholic nuns reveal sexual abuse by slovenian priest close to Vatican

  Catholic nuns reveal sexual abuse by slovenian priest close to Vatican Pervert priest Marko Rupnik forced Gloria Branciani and Mirjam Kova...