Thursday 21 December 2023

American teacher of Wisconsin arrested for physicaly abusing his student

 



American teacher of Wisconsin arrested for physicaly abusing his student

Paul Gehrke was caught on CCTV dragging an 11-year-old student from the classroom into the hallway

By Edward Era Barbacena 


 A former Two Rivers teacher faces a physical abuse of a child charge for allegedly injuring a middle school student.

Paul Gehrke, 49, had a court appearance Wednesday, where a status conference was set for Feb. 1. He has pleaded not guilty. No trial date has been set.

According to the criminal complaint, Gehrke dragged an 11-year-old student from the classroom into the hallway at L.B. Clarke Middle School on Oct. 22, 2022. An officer reviewed security camera footage.

“Mr. Gehrke waits in the door way for approximately 14 seconds before reaching for something and going back into the room. Approximately two seconds later (CHILD) is dragged out of the room with Mr. Gehrke holding onto to his sweatshirt by the arm. CHILD is not on his feet during any of this. Mr. Gehrke then drags CHILD out into the hallway and lets him go near the lockers and CHILD is still on the ground. While this was happening one of CHILD’s shoes fell off. CHILD immediately begins holding his right ankle and appears to be in pain. Mr. Gehrke picks the shoe up and slams it on the ground next to CHILD and shouts, “I’ve had it! Knock it off! I have permission from your father. Now I’ve had it with you.” Mr. Gehrke then kicks the shoe at CHILD while telling him to, “Get up.”,” the complaint states.

The child told police his request to go the bathroom was denied, so he was watching videos on a computer.

“Mr. Gehrke got up out of his seat, came by (the student), slammed (the student)’s ChromeBook shut, grabbed the ChromeBook, and told (him) “get your ass out of my classroom”. Mr. Gehrke then walked toward the door and opened it. (The boy) said “I was baby stepping toward the door. I knew something was going to happen so I backed up, he lunged into the classroom and grabbed me by the arm. I fell on the ground and I don’t remember what happened I was in the hallway and I fell down He threw me and I hit the locker I hit the locker on my head My ankle was hurting bad so I held onto it Then he threw my Croc at me almost hitting me on the head. Then he kicked my other shoe at me. That’s when the other teachers came out. I was crying and holding my ankle. Another teacher told the class to pack up and leave. Another teacher saw what happened too,” the boy said.

Gehrke’s employment with the school district was terminated on Nov. 7, 2022, the district confirmed to FOX 11 Wednesday.

Because the criminal case is still pending, the district declined to comment on the incident.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catholic nuns reveal sexual abuse by slovenian priest close to Vatican

  Catholic nuns reveal sexual abuse by slovenian priest close to Vatican Pervert priest Marko Rupnik forced Gloria Branciani and Mirjam Kova...